Feb 4, 2011

SMELL LIKE A KARDASHIAN?

Just in time for Valentines Day Khloe and Lamar have introduced their own fragrance. Khloe posted on her official blog on friday about the new scent.



“Lamar’s and my fragrance is launching in a week and we could not be more excited!!! It’s called Unbreakable by Khloé and Lamar and it’s designed for both men and women. This project has been in the works for months now and we were involved every step of the way to make sure the fragrance was a true fusion of ourselves and our personalities. We are absolutely thrilled with how it turned out!!! We’ve both been wearing it every day since its completion and I can’t stop smelling myself LOL. People literally stop me and ask what I’m wearing and the fact that I can say my own fragrance blows my mind!!!”
Now you and your boyfriend can smell exactly the same! I admit it is kind of a cool concept but I'm not so sure I would want to dose myself with the same fragrance as my boy. That's a LOT of just one scent and I bet that would be pretty overpowering.  

The fragrance comes out Feb. 12th and will be sold exclusively at Perfumania.

No comments:

Post a Comment