Dec 16, 2010

MODIFY YOUR CLOSET- PART TWO


'Modify Your Closet' is a consignment shop at 203 King Street East in Hamilton. It's a great boutique with QUALITY clothing and very reasonable prices. I've never seen anything like it.

A bonus to this store is that HST is exempt. That means... there's no tax! You can get 70% off Designer brands, find vintage pieces, shop for leather bags, shoes, boots and coats, and fall in love with unique jewelry and beautiful accessories. To be honest, I found it hard to leave the store because everything was just so great.

Another plus is that they carry sizes 0- 22 so they will most likely have your size AND there is an in store stylist.

Also, if you have items that you would like to consign you will be paid 50% of the selling price. Sounds like an awesome deal to me.

I was extremely impressed with the store and I know you will be too. Be sure to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment